We use the following cookies:
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
– this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
– this cookie identifies the page you are on
– this cookie identifies your website session
– this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies
– this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
– we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
– we use Facebook’s pixel to track actions people take on our website. We use this data to build an audience of people who are more likely to make a purchase after seeing our adverts. We only collect this information from users that have interacted with an advert on Facebook.
– We use an Opencart cookie only on the e-commerce portion of our
website. This cookie helps track items you may have placed in your shopping
cart and personalised preferences you may have set while using the site. It may
also track the number of visits and duration of time spent on our online store.
– We use a small piece of code in some of the emails that are sent
to our subscribers. This tracking code allows us to see who has opened an
email, the number of times it has been opened and the links clicked within the
email itself. You may be able to block this code through your email programme
or through the use of a third-party app or browser extension.
use Zoho to send emails.
block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows
you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your
browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies)
you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.