Terms & Conditions
The following sales and delivery terms and conditions apply to all purchases made on Tara Lane.
Tara Group Ltd is the trading name for Creative Cane Ltd, the holding company.
Company Reg.: 105375
Last updated: 9th DECEMBER 2020
PRICE OF PRODUCTS
The price of the individual item is listed in the item overview, on the item page, and in the shopping basket.
The price of the individual item includes VAT and excise duties
- The price of the individual item does not include the delivery cost unless specifically mentioned or as part of a promotion
- The availability and cost of the company’s products are subject to sold-out situations as well as printing and pricing errors. This applies for both printed offers (in advertising supplements and catalogues) and any information on tarahome.ie or southrow.ie. In the event of a pricing error, we will correct it as quickly as possible
- All prices are current and are updated on a regular basis
- It is the price of the item at the time of purchase that you have to pay
If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid including delivery costs in accordance with our Returns Policy
PAYMENT TERMS BY CREDIT & DEBIT CARD
When you shop on Tara Lane the payment is made via a secure connection, which ensures that your payment information cannot be accessed by an unwelcome third party.
In the shopping basket you will see the total price of your purchase, including VAT and the delivery charge. This is the total purchase price.
You can pay for products purchased on our Tara Home and South Row websites using:
We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range, and we will advise you if the item is out of stock. If, for any reason, beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable for any consequential loss. If an item is found to be not available, we will notify you and process a refund within 3 working days.
Upon shipment of your order, the email invoice contains information about
- your order
- the delivery address
- Tara Group Customer Service contact information
Tara Group Ltd can deliver to customers located in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
In stock items will usually be dispatched within 3 working days using the DPD courier service. As we ship from multiple warehouses your delivery may arrive in separate consignments with separate tracking numbers.
Delivery charges are between €9.95 - €49.95. The exact delivery charge will be clearly stated at the shopping cart checkout stage. This calculation will take into consideration the size and weight of the item in your basket.
|Oversized 2 person delivery||49.95|
|Up to 6 small items in one delivery||9.95|
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
If your product is in stock your order will be typically delivered within 3 – 7 working days. *
*Delivery lead times might be slightly longer as a result of Covid restrictions, increased demand and social distancing measures required in our warehouse facility.
You can choose delivery to your private home address or any other address. Please note that you must provide an Eircode and mobile number.
From when you place your order and until delivery takes place, you can expect the following notifications:
- On completing your online order, we will send you an order confirmation by email.
- Once your order is packed and shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order including your invoice.
- When your order has arrived at our distribution centre, you will receive an SMS and/or email confirming when delivery will take place and tracking information.
- On the day of delivery DPD will confirm by SMS that your delivery is on its way.
RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY
When receiving your delivery, please:
- Make sure that the number of boxes/packages matches the number on the delivery sheet
- Inspect all boxes/packaging for any obvious damage
If the number of boxes/packages is less than expected, advise the driver that there is a shortage. Any discrepancies, no matter how minor, should be reported immediately to Tara Group Customer service
Please note that as a customer you have 14 days in which to make a claim regarding missing parts or packages. We suggest that you go through the entire delivery as soon as you have received your order.
If the boxes/packages seem damaged, we recommend that you:
- Refuse the delivery and sign the paperwork with 'Refused due to damage'
- Accept the delivery, notify the delivery person and sign for the goods clearly writing “Damaged” on the delivery paperwork
- Or take a photo of the packing before unwrapping the item(s)
This way we can identify the reasons for the damage and prevent such incidents in the future.
In all cases, email Tara Group Customer service within 24 hours to report the problem.
- If an item arrives damaged/faulty please notify us at Customer service and provide images of the issue. We will send you a returns instruction and arrange collection of the faulty item.
Change of mind
- Tara Group offer a no quibble returns policy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us at Customer service to arrange a change of mind return.
- Refunds can only be made in the original tender of purchase. Online refunds will be processed to the original payment card or type.
- Items must be unused and in the original packaging with all tags, covers and internal packaging intact.
- You need to notify us of your intent to return an item within 14 days of delivery.
- When sending an item back due to change of mind please use a reputable carrier and retain your tracking information as proof of delivery back to us. Returns are the customers responsibility until they reach us. Once we receive the item in resaleable condition we will process the refund less the original shipping cost.
- Please note. We reserve the right to reduce the refund given, due to damage, soiling or evidence of use.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER
- Please contact us immediately if you change your mind, as once an order has been sent for picking it is too late to cancel.
- If you wish to cancel your order on Tara Lane before taking receipt of the item, you will need to receive the goods and then follow our returns procedure at your own cost.
- We will be able to provide a refund to you through this process.
- Please allow 14 days for the refund to be processed.